Passmore Business - Your Language and Management Partner for Businesses Worldwide
Language and management skills are the best investments in 2023
Personal and professional development in today’s business are key to keeping employees engaged and reaching your company’s targets. But we’re living in turbulent times with market uncertainty, budget cuts and a shortage of specialists in the labor force.
When it comes to minimizing costs, cutting language or extra management courses seems like a natural choice, right? Wrong! While keeping an eye on expenditures is important, investing in your people is more crucial than ever – a measurement companies need to start implementing as finding new employees is difficult.
That’s why Passmore Business here – to bridge the gap between your business and the digital-first, global world.
Introducing Passmore Business
Passmore Business might be a new unit but our company has a long history. It began with Passmore College which started as a small family-run business in the heart of Hessen – the university city of Marburg in Germany – and after 30 years has become the most trusted name in language education. From individuals to large groups, the school is constantly evolving and attracting companies looking for English, French or Spanish courses for their employees. Our stats speak for themselves – 99% of our students are happy to work with us!
Today, Passmore College is a household name in the Rhein-Main area and fast expanding around Germany. Despite its growth, it has never compromised the promise of delivering quality.
At the beginning of 2023, Passmore Business sprang to life as a new unit of Passmore College, focused on providing training exclusively to businesses and their employees. With a new curriculum, updated modern topics, and certified native-speaking trainers, we’re here to provide the skills that modern organizations need to compete in the global economy. We work with a variety of companies across all sectors: Biontech, Schär and others trust us to support their long-term, professional visions.
Some of the highlights of working with us:
- Qualified trainers – from certified native speakers to experts in specific topics – we cover it all!
- English courses are by far our most booked courses and our specialization. That doesn’t mean that we don’t provide great training in other languages, be it Spanish, French or other. Our management courses cover various topics – from project management to presentations to mastering the art of public speaking.
- Team courses, one-on-one training, executive and manager sessions, industry-specific courses, exam preparation, presentation training or aviation English.. The list goes on.
- Fun and motivation is part of a successful learning process, which is why we don’t teach by the book. Our trainers cover modern topics and explore various types of media to make the class accommodating for everyone
- More is more – in addition to our courses, we also offer seasonal events, online and in-person webinars, extra-curricular activities, power coffee breaks, and a network for professionals (coming soon)
- And even more! Designing your CV, practicing for job interviews or perfecting your pitch, Passmore Business supports you all the way through.
What to do next
If you work with international, multi-cultural colleagues or are looking to take the next step in your career, Passmore Business is here to help. We have the experience and resources to help streamline your workflows, increase productivity and simplify communication, no translators required.