Online Marketing Internship (unpaid) in Gießen/Marburg
Passmore College Language and Management School is a top-tier language school with a reputation for excellence and an unparalleled track record of bringing professionals into international business. Working with some of the biggest companies in Germany, we focus predominantly on holding online courses that are engaging and boost professional careers.
We are currently looking for an Online Marketing Intern to support us in expanding our online marketing activities. This (6-month) internship is a fantastic learning experience in a growing company and CV-booster for anyone interested in a future career in Online Marketing, Communications or Sales!
Learn with us:
- Traffic acquisition via existing channels to grow relevant audiences and achieve marketing KPIs
- Creating social media posts according to company guidelines and narratives
- Using common platforms for the design of images, ie Figma, Canva, etc.
- Tracking the analytics of posts and marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Hubspost, Leedfeeder, etc.
- Writing engaging German and English content for our website, downloadables, etc.
- Optimizing website (SEO) and building backlinks
- Social selling, competitor analysis, etc.
- Enrolled as a university student in Business, Marketing, Communications, Language Studies or similar
- Interest in learning, adult education, language learning
- High interest in online marketing, experimenting with tools, and the digital landscape
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high degree of independence, and a growth mindset to continuously improve your knowledge
- Native German speaker and excellent English skills is a must
- Organizational skills and the ability to work on tasks independently
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to learn and grow with us. Bring your ideas and take on responsibility from Day 1
- Flexible schedule that works for you
- A small team of professionals with team spirit and expertise
- Free Business English courses, help with CV, etc.
- Possibility to work from home or in-person in Gießen or our office in Marburg
- Regular fun team events
- Onboarding package
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply here.
If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Communications Manager and Business Developer