1) I _____ from Italy
2) This is my friend. _____ name is Peter.
3) Paul is ________________________.
4) My father is _____ artist.
5) _________________ 20 desks in my office.
6) Mary _______ romantic films.
7) Sorry, I can't talk. I _______ right now
8) She _________ at school last week.
9) I _________ the film last night.
10) _________ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
11) The living room is _________ than the bedroom.
12) The car is very old. We're going _________ a new car soon.
13)Peter is a vegetarian. He _________ meat.
14) There aren't _________ buses late in the evening.
15) The car park is _________ to the restaurant.
16) Sue _________ shopping every day.
17) They _________ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18) _________ seen fireworks before?
19) We've been friends _________ many years.
20) You _________ pay for the tickets. They're free.
21) Bill was ill last week, and he _________ go out.
22) These are the photos _________ I took on holiday.
23) We'll stay at home if it _________ this afternoon.
24) He doesn't smoke now, but he _________ a lot when he was young.
25) John plays football _________ anyone else I know.
26) I promise I _________ you as soon as I've finished this cleaning.
27) This town _________ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28) He said that his friend _________ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29) How about _________ to the cinema tonight?
30) Excuse me, can you _________ me the way to the station, please?
31) I wasn't interested in the performance very much. _________ .
32) Take a warm coat; _________ you might get very cold outside.
33) ________ this great book and I can't wait to see how it ends.
34) What I like more than anything else ___________________ at weekends.
35) She ________ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
36) We won't catch the plane ________ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37) If I hadn't replied to your email, I __________ here with you now.
38) Do you think you ______ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
39) I don't remember mentioning _____________ dinner together tonight.
40) Was it Captain Cook _______________ New Zealand?
41)You may not like the cold weather here, but you'll have to ___________ .
42)It's cold so you should _______________ on a warm jacket.
43)Paul will look ___________ our dogs while we're on holiday.
44)She __________________ a lot of her free time reading.
45)Hello, this is Simon. Could I __________ to Jane, please?
46)They're coming to our house __________ Saturday?
47)I think it's very easy to __________ debt these days?
48)Come on! Quick! Let's get __________ !
49)I phoned her __________ I heard the news.
50)I feel very __________ . I'm going to bed!